Thursday, July 14, 2011

BeatBox


This is a video I made of myself beatboxing 3 months ago. To answer the questions that are bound to pop up, yes I am making all of those sounds with my mouth, there are no special effects involved. The poster in the background is my room-mate's, and is supposed to be ironic, reading "'God is dead' - Nietzche 1890, 'Nietzche is dead' - God 1900." Anyway, I hope you enjoy this sample of my beatboxing, and more videos are to follow very soon! Yes, this is a sign that I'm getting back into this.
I know it's been a while, but you can start checking the blog regularly again, because I'm going to be posting (hopefully) more often than I have, which is rather rare indeed. In fact, I have a video or two that I made a while back but never did post, so I'll start with those real quickly, with a bit of background on those, and then I'll start putting up new videos as I go along.

No comments:

Post a Comment