Sunday, August 7, 2011

Going Home


After over month spent in the peaceful solitude of the Adirondacks, it is finally time to take my leave and return home to Cleveland, OH. Because I didn't actually come home for Spring Break last semester, the last time I was home was Winter Break! That was 6 months ago! I haven't seen this place in a long time. It's going to be good to be home. But first, there is still the obstacle of actually getting there. The trip usually takes about 9 to 9 and a half hours.

For the first 4 hours, my mom drove. Then we took a break, and I ended up driving the rest of the way home. The weather was perfect, so the driving was just fine. We put on some music, and the drive flew by.

In making this video, I tried to cut it down to the bare minimum length keeping all of the main points while discriminating against the 'fluff.' And once the whole thing was finished, I decided to go in and lighten the mood a little with a now and again running commentary. Please enjoy 'Going Home.'

No comments:

Post a Comment