Sunday, August 21, 2011

My First Text Only Post

So the past week has been quite hectic, with many events following each other in quick succession. In spite of that, I have failed to find either the subject or the time appropriate for making a video. Instead, I decided I would give you a textual description of the goings on that have been happening around me.

First off, I'm back in the Adirondacks. But I'm getting ahead of myself. Last Monday, the day after my last post, a friend of mine got married. It was especially exciting because he was the first marriage of my high school class. Every member of the graduating class showed up. All twelve of us. The girl he married is actually also from Cleveland, and was in our kindergarten class (before the boys and girls were split up in first grade).

The next day, I left Cleveland for the Adirondacks. It was the basic trip, nothing exciting. I drove my shift, as did both of my parents. 'Nuff said.

On Thursday, my girlfriend arrived in the evening on a bus all the way from her room mate's house in Virginia! Loooong ride. It was crazy. But still, it's good to haver her. I'm just glad it went off without a hitch. Friday we went skiing/tubing. Yeah, we flipped her. Mwahahaha! She loved it (so she says).

Saturday (the Jewish Sabbath), was extremely relaxed. A long walk in the afternoon was the extent of the excitement for the entire 25 hour period.

Last night, apparently several members of the family heard coyotes howling in the night. To them, it sounded like they were screaming. I've heard them before, but last night I slept right through it.

Today it's raining. Looks like we're going into town to get some canned fun. Well, that's about all that's going on. Until next week or sooner! Keep watching for the trip back to the city, my crazy schedule and other goings on around NYU.

No comments:

Post a Comment