Sunday, September 18, 2011

My Crazy Schedule!


So I have a nuts schedule this semester. Every day I get up at 6:15 AM, take a bunch of classes and partake in my many hobbies and extra-curricular activities, only to get to bed at 11 PM every night.

I'm taking 6 classes. One of them (Sight and Sound: Documentary) is on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9AM to 6PM. You read that right. And there are projects besides. One of the classes I'm auditing. It's extremely intense.

I also started a new workout regimen, which is working very well for me. The only way that I've been able to keep myself sane is to schedule and plan every minute of every day. I always know exactly where/when I'm supposed to be. This year my iPhone has come in even more handy than it has previously.


Wish me luck on my crazy schedule!

Oh, and if you want any of the materials relating to my workout regimen (I keep very close track of my progress by way of a complex spreadsheet and graphing, and I made a different workout playlist on my iPod for every day of the week), please contact me at starfilmsentertainment@gmail.com.

1 comment:

  1. Its really crazy from you. But it is good thing that you have spent time for study. I hope you will improve your schedule immediately.

    ReplyDelete