Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Short Film: Eating S!?#

My first short film for my Short Commercial Form class in my Junior Year at NYU.

The purpose of the project is to create a video that could potentially convince someone that the contents of the video are, in fact, factual. Rest assured, I did not eat poop at any time, from any animal. The poop is a mixture of chocolate and rice crispies. Actually it was quite tasty, which is ironic.

Anyway, the story in the video is
that apparently my girlfriend and I just got a new puppy named Boris. You can hear him barking in the background. Because he hasn't been trained very well, he pooped in the kitchen. I wander in, eating a chocolate bar. Anna, my girlfriend makes me clean up the mess on the floor, and to do that, I get a plastic bag, switch my chocolate to my other hand, and then pick up the poop. In the moment after I pick up the poop, I accidentally take a big bite out of it, because I got confused as to which hand my chocolate was in. Hilarity ensues.

No comments:

Post a Comment