Thursday, March 14, 2013

SternItUpdate #003

I went for a 7 mile walk on Sunday. Alright, I didn't manage to finish the walk, but that's primarily because I tend to have a lot on my plate at one time, and this Sunday was even more than typical. Way more than typical. The previous night I had run nearly five miles (see my account of the run by clicking here), and later that day I was set to learn with my friend Levi in Crown Heights. So I had to cheat a little and take the subway back to the Village and grab lunch before heading out to Crown Heights. In addition to that, I also stayed up studying for my final in Classical Mythology on Tuesday (I did pretty darn well, if I do say so myself, though the proof will be in the scores, and I won't know for a couple weeks yet).

Anyway, you've let me go on for far too long. Without any more ado, please enjoy Stern It Update #003.


No comments:

Post a Comment