Monday, July 19, 2010

Update: The Rain



I'm here in Monsey for the 4th day now, and I have just a quick update concerning the previous video posted. I was dragged along on a shopping spree (one that benefitted me, I should add, lest I be hung by my fingertips to a cold stone wall and flayed alive because I left out that little tidbit of information) to the local mall here. When we got back, I was half dead (guys, you'll vouch for me when I say that an afternoon at the mall will do that to any guy), and was lying peacefully in an easy chair when I heard the boom of a thunderclap from the window right behind me.

I ran out to the covered front porch with my iPhone and snapped a few pictures, and a few seconds of video clip. Well, here it is. Less than half a minute of video, but it'll give you an idea of how heavy the rain was. Looks like the rain followed US this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment